Publish Her Business Impact Grant (BIG) Program Supports Women of Color Business Owners
Publish Her is dedicated to providing resources to female-identifying business owners and authors. Since 2018, more than $250,000 in grants and services have been awarded to women in business.
In celebration of Women’s History Month, Publish Her announces its Business Impact Grant (BIG) program for women of color business owners. With support from community partner BankCherokee, Publish Her will award a $5,000 grant to a woman of color whose business is making a difference in the lives of others and the world. The application process begins in June and goes through August. Ten qualifiers will be selected and highlighted by Publish Her and BankCherokee during the month of September, and the public will have an opportunity to vote for the winner. The grant will be awarded in celebration of National Women Business Owners month in October.
- June 1-August 31, 2023 – Grant applications accepted
- September 2023 – Grant qualifier announcement and public voting
- October 2023 – Grant winner announcement
To qualify for a Publish Her Business Impact Grant, applicants must be:
- A woman of color 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States
- 100 percent owner of a legally established/registered business entity in the U.S. that is at least one year old and generates $100,000-$300,000 in annual revenue
If selected as one of 10 qualifiers, you must be willing to submit a two-minute video about your business and its impact, and encourage the public to vote for you.
Publish Her Business Impact Grant (BIG) program is powered by
Join Our Community
Be the first to learn more about programs and grants for women business owners and authors! We’ll also send you a link to the Business Impact Grant (BIG) application as soon as it becomes available on June 1.