Publish Her is dedicated to providing resources to female-identifying business owners and authors. Since 2018, more than $250,000 in grants and services have been awarded to women in business.
Applications are now being accepted for the Publish Her Business Impact Grant (BIG) program for women of color business owners. With support from community partner BankCherokee, Publish Her will award a $5,000 grant to a woman of color whose business is making a difference in the lives of others and the world.
The application process begins in June and goes through August. Ten qualifiers will be selected and highlighted by Publish Her and BankCherokee during the month of September, and the public will have an opportunity to vote for the winner. The grant will be awarded in celebration of National Women Business Owners month in October.
- June 1-August 31, 2023 – Grant applications accepted
- September 2023 – Grant qualifier announcement and public voting
- October 2023 – Grant winner announcement
Publish Her Business Impact Grant (BIG) program is powered by
Please be sure you meet ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA before submitting a grant application. To qualify:
- You must be a legal resident of the U.S., 21 years of age or older, and a woman of color business owner.
- Your business must be 100 percent women-owned, a legally established business entity in the U.S. (established for one year or more), and generate $50,000 or more in annual revenue.
If selected as one of 10 qualifiers, you must be willing to submit a two-minute video about your business and its impact, and encourage the public to vote for you.
Publish Her is no longer accepting applications for the 2023 Business Impact Grant; the application deadline has passed.